View Single Post
Old
11-16-2011, 06:17 AM
Panthers are Red
Why so sad?

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolburn View Post
I like having the depth we do even when injuries hit. So lately I've been leaning away from wanting anyone traded to sort the numbers out. Besides, Bradley also left last night's game with an injury (dunno how serious) so there's still room for now for everyone. Dadonov has to keep up the effort level during this next month for him to stay...a few good games isnt going to prevent him from being sent back to the AHL. I hope he's finally learned that and does stay.

Once everyone is healthy, yeah we may have to look at who stays and who goes. Though I think Tallon has plans to move one/both of Sturm & Samuelsson at some point. So once Sammy is back 100% and playing well, I could see us move him for like a 2nd rounder near the deadline. Sturm really hasnt been as bad as Canucks fans led us to believe...he's been good enough defensively & on the PK and I've seen glimpses of his old speed. He could fetch us a pick or depth player as well near the deadline.
I wasn't meaning that we needed to trade someone away instantly just that it could be an option. I know we will always have injuries so don't want to be down to just having enough players to fill the team. But I wouldn't be against trading for another centre as we seem to have a lot of depth in Wingers at the moment.

Panthers are Red is offline   Reply With Quote