11-16-2011, 08:15 AM
TehDoak
General Zad

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to TehDoak
Quote:
Originally Posted by haseoke39 View Post
Ray Shero at the NHL GM meetings today:

"I'm not talking about plays around the crease because there is going to be incidental contact," Penguins GM Ray Shero said. "But we're talking about a regular-season game with the incident with Lucic and Ryan Miller. If you get into a playoff series and these guys are going to play pucks and you run (goalies) over and get a two-minute penalty, I think you're going to open up a set of pretty dangerous circumstances."
Absolutely this. If back in the Hasek days, teams could run Hasek like Lucic ran miller and only receive two minutes? It would have been open season. And Hasek went out of the net ALOT more than Miller ever did

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockstar2866 View Post
Apparently your Conn Smythe trophy winning goaltender doesn't agree with your assessment.

“I will say that as a goalie, you’re not really prepared for people to hit you in a situation like that,” Thomas said. “You’ve been trained over the course of your whole career [to believe] you’re not going to get hit in situations like that. It must have taken him by surprise.”

Strange.

If it were a Buffalo player running Thomas like that, he'd be singing a different tune. Much different. He's defending a teammate.

TehDoak is online now   Reply With Quote