View Single Post
Old
11-16-2011, 09:53 AM
Herby
Culture Changer

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chazz Reinhold View Post
For anyone who went to training camp multiple times or watched multiple preseason games, you know that Loktionov looked very good. Murray is an absolute joke with how he picks and chooses who he calls out in the media. Heaven forbid he actually say anything that could be taken as slightly critical of one of his golden boys...
I didn't make it out to camp, but people that I trust on this board all said how good he looked not only in camp but in the actual games.

Murray is just really hard to take seriously at this point. This regime clearly has "favorites" like I said in my other post, it seems to be players from two particular franchises who can do no wrong.

I hope Loktionov comes up here, plays well and shoves it down Terry's throat, just like Voynov did (well maybe not, look what that got VV)

But it doesn't matter anyways, like the other poster said earlier, Loktionov could score 8 points in 5 games and Terry and Dean are not going to keep him up over guys like Penner, Stoll, Moreau or even Parse. Although Parse has no Oiler or Flyer blood in him so I don't think he is one of their favorites.

It was our country's Veterans Day last week, when it comes to Kings hockey it's Veterans Day all year round.

Herby is offline   Reply With Quote