View Single Post
Old
11-16-2011, 10:22 AM
Pick Six
@Lafortune_FC

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidney the Kidney View Post
I think Erie's going to out-suck the Frontenacs, by a small margin. But even if Kingston finishes last, would they take Ho-Sang? They're notorious for passing on players who might not report (Domi was an exception -- and look how that turned out) and instead opting for "safe" picks.
It is looking that way, though both teams have pieces to trade away. I actually don't think Ho-Sang will want to go to either team, nor should he, but as I said before that's for another thread. Hopefully we don't have another MacKinnon thread on our hands.

As for the second part of your comment, Erie also passes on players who won't report; '07 and '11 come to mind right away. Neither are very well-run organizations. I actually love the Domi trade for Kingston and hope more teams man-up and draft talent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garyboy View Post
McDavid isn't on Ho-Sang's level. Great prospect, but Ho-Sang does everything at an entirely different speed.
Definitely agree with this. Can't wait to see him play at the Marlies Tournament over Christmas, as I'm sure you know it's the 2nd biggest tournament for OHL prospects (1st if they won't make the OHL Cup).