View Single Post
Old
11-16-2011, 12:05 PM
mt-svk
CBJ/OTT fan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimReeper View Post
Ugh here we go again. Umberger is better than a 3rd line player and has 'hockey sense'. Players go into slumps and it isn't easy to come out of one when your team is trying every desperate move possible. Trading all of the vets and keeping 3 is idiotic.

As far as being motivated for the next 65 games. It's not the dollars and cents that should keep them motivated. It's pride that should. I don't believe for a second that the overwhelming majority aren't bothered when they lose. I play in a meaningless league and get motivated quite easilly for my games with about 13 people in attendance. I think they have no problem getting motivated.
No he is not. And I do not say he do not have hockey sense but he do not have too much (for TOP 6 player). He was great in the front of the net but this year he is bad there. He is not a player to combination and he is not good (as alll our players almost there) on PK. He can play in the first line with two skill players to give tought there but he is not TOP 6 player.

The reason why he is untouchable even for a coach?

mt-svk is offline   Reply With Quote