View Single Post
Old
11-16-2011, 01:35 PM
SgtJoseph

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DUHockey9 View Post
My only concern would be false positives with the device. I'm sure there are jarring hits, or other random occurrences that might set of the device, but may not necessarily result in a concussion.
I agree with this completely....And all people are different as to how they handle hits etc.For instance a hit may not trigger the light to Red, but the person wearing that helmet may be of the physical make up that he or she still gets a concussion ?.....I fly airplanes, and believe it or not folks with High blood pressure can take G loading better than those with " normal" or lower blood pressure.I just think things these days are now moving towards folks wanting their cake and eat it too.....I want to play a fast, physical, violent game on a hard sheet of ice surrounded by boards, glass etc with sharp steel blades strapped to my feet.......and i want to be able to do it with 100% safety ?.......Drop the puck and let em play, if they do not want to wear a helmet or a cage etc, then let em do it.....why is that so bad ? Bobby Clarke never wore a helmet ?

SgtJoseph is offline   Reply With Quote