Thread: Proposal: Moves the Isles should make
View Single Post
Old
11-16-2011, 01:36 PM
OlTimeHockey

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie Daggers Crime View Post
Not saying that Nolan is a bad coach (he isn't a good one either), but Okposo hardly played with Nolan (9 games). Comeau probably benefited from getting tough love from Nolan, but he didn't play his best hockey under him either.
I dunno if you're going by stats or what, but both were hitting and looked solid in the offensive and defensive aspects of their games.

Comeau looked good in stints under Cappy, and put up solid totals (his best offensive output was under Cappy in other words), but his all around game was more established way back when. Okposo never hit as much as he did in that small sampling as well.

But hey, We had the systems schmuck derail them both, and Cappy had a brief stint with Kyle where I thought he was improved over the two prior years, but I don't believe he played with the edge he did in the beginning.

So, we'll just disagree. In a Trottier-esque rating of their reespective games, they were both more impressive in my view back then compared to the recent versions.

I don't want either traded BTW. You don't throw out the lobsters because the chef and owner and manager have no idea how they should be prepared. (for one, stop serving them with Spam)

OlTimeHockey is offline   Reply With Quote