View Single Post
Old
11-16-2011, 05:46 PM
CM PUNK

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giglio NYR15 View Post
I honestly feel no information is accurate information until it is released by the organization himself. And sather said this week at the HOF to someone..."even if i did know something, i wouldn't tell you." My original expectation was for Staal to join the team when we return home nov 26th vs the flyers. I said that at game 1. Now i feel like he will be out all season, and the whole adding defenseman thing makes me feel that even more. Now I'm not saying this guys like kypreos could be right, Im just saying until it comes from the mouth of sather or another organization person, I would take it with a grain of salt.
the rangers haven't add any dmen that could be viewed as a replacement for staal that would lead any logical person, ie non-panicing ranger fan lol, to conclude that they don't expect him back.

they picked up woywitka who is waiver wire trash cause they thought he was slightly better than brendan bell. and then they signed stralman, who is terrible defensively but might help the pp and since we play mainly 4 dmen anyway you can minimize his negative impact...but we are still talking about #6 and 7 guys being picked up for depth.

when the rangers turn around and trade 2 top prospects and a 1st rounder for ryan suter to play on the top pair, then take it as a sign about staal

CM PUNK is offline   Reply With Quote