View Single Post
Old
11-17-2011, 07:30 AM
HiddenInLight

vCash: 500
I'm personally wondering if Miller suffered an injury early on and has been just playing through it. It would make sense considering he has been known to do the same in the past. We will see when miller recovers from the concussion. I think that if he HAD another injury this extra time will help to give it a chance to heal.

That being said, this should be a good test for enroth. It will give us a better chance to see what he is made of, especially considering the slump our team has been in recently. I've noticed that when a backup plays, the rest of the team picks up the slack and plays better. Now that enroth is in long term and the team isn't on fire like they were at the end of last season, we will see how far along enroth is. To be honest even if he plays average during this stretch, id be happy. Its still a massive step up from lalaime.

I also think that last nights game says something about millers performance of late. If you are going to play poorly you can't expect him to hold the team. Which is why enroth got blown up last night. We play aloppy defence this year that's why our goaltenders aren't doing as well as they should. Hopefully lindy will do something about that problem we seem to be having. We will be a much better team if our defence can stop playing with their pants around their ankles.

HiddenInLight is offline   Reply With Quote