View Single Post
Old
11-17-2011, 01:08 PM
Kriss E
HFB Partner

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miller Time View Post
about as much as the thought out critiques of the team are "doom & gloom"... which is to say neither is an accurate description.

so-called "whinning & crying" is no more effective than "blindly praising". I frankly don't think the quality posters on here (wether I agree or disagree with them) practice either "whinning" or "blindly praising"...

it's a message board, obviously there are all kinds of posters... which is why lumping any critical posts about the team as "whinning & crying" is pretty stupid..
If you actually read this thread, you would have noticed that nobody here suggested everything to be gloomy, perfect and wondderful. That is the simple interpretation of a few who for some reason believe any type of optimism or positivity means drinking some kool aid.

If it is so obvious that there is some over-cheering going on in this specific thread, then point it out.
Saying that things are not as bleak as they may have appeared to be, to cheer up, is not over cheering, at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by habsjunkie2 View Post
Every fan base has its share. I don't see anything wrong with the thread. Their winning record that they have put together is exactly what I expected if they continued dominating their opposition.

Some will never be happy and they'll continue to want the coach fired ect. The job JM has done with this roster and their injuries is amazing to be honest. He had a roster with 4 dman with little to no NHL experience and had held the opposition to 5 shots through half a game. Not sure what else can be done here.

Be happy were winning and hope for the best. I don't think we're the favorites by any means, but if we keep outplaying the majority of teams. I don't see a reason why we can't be successful.
Agreed. But when people dislike something, it is tough for them to give some credit away.

Last edited by Habsfan18: 11-17-2011 at 04:47 PM. Reason: merge
Kriss E is offline   Reply With Quote