View Single Post
Old
11-17-2011, 02:52 PM
neofury*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Protest the Hero View Post
Who would've guessed Price's first shutout of the season would come with a defense that looks like:

Gorges-Subban
Emelin-Weber
St.Denis-Diaz
Funny thing is going into the game last night I had a gut feeling Price would pull it off.

Couple of factors as per why:

1) Previous game he seemed really pissed off. Imo the team let him down partly.
2) Carolina has been terrible this year and allows a lot of shots against with not a lot of shots given. We're a team that shuts people down and gets a lot of shots.
3) Did you look at their lineup? LOL

Even considering our D (who by the way all played the system very well last night) I felt there was a good chance with Staal being snakebitten and all that this could happen

Have to admit though when they pulled the goalie I thought they were going to cheap the shutout from us

It was obviously a long shot but I had a good feeling about it going in. For the first time in years we match up well against Carlolina.

Also Kaberle has been a total joke this year. No wonder their team sucks. He's #6 on a depth chart that has 5 guys I've never heard of ahead of him. I don't claim to be the most knowledgeable hockey fan especially for certain teams but what the heck was that? Larose on the first line? lol

neofury* is offline   Reply With Quote