View Single Post
Old
11-17-2011, 02:30 PM
Gros Bill

vCash: 500
Get the Holy Water for the heathens

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaDevilGirl View Post
Buy and wear it. Being a Habs fan doesn't prevent you from being a hockey fan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by habs03 View Post
Go ahead, come on man your a hockey fan, specially a Hawks t-shirt, I love them. Now if you bought a Bruins or Leafs shirt, because "they look" nice or something we have a problem.

Specially since they are in a difference conference, and we don't have any rival with them. Its like saying I can't play Franchise Mode in NHL 12 unless its with the Habs or something.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chewBACHa View Post
It's ok,
I'm a habs fan but also like the rangers.

I bought a rangers cap and I dont care.
Its not cheating
Its what is in your heart that counts

Loving the Bruins or the Maple leafs is cheating though
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy Caballero View Post
Nothing wrong with being proud of a no. 2 team. Hawks are an acceptable choice. If it's the Leafs, Bruins, or Flyers, though, turn in your Hab card.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonSkorpion View Post
It ain't cheating unless you get caught. Moral of the story; Wear other team's gear indoors when you're alone.

All kidding aside, who cares? You're a hockey fan, you can wear other team's stuff as much or as little as you want.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs 4 Life View Post
I got a Crosby t-shirt and 4 of his jerseys, doesn't stop me from being a Habs fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Ted View Post
Ive got habs oilers and san jose t-shirts, nothing to be ashamed of. Just because Im a fan of one team doesn't let me like players or the way other teams play.

Like others said though if you are a Habs fan and wore a Boston or Leafs and probably Carolina gear you deserve to get your ass kicked though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldplay View Post
Habs are far and away my favourite team, but I have a soft spot for the Blackhawks as well as the Rangers.

I have plenty of t-shirts of players from other teams.
Quote:
Originally Posted by McSorleyStick View Post
I love the Blackhawks logo

TBH, the Habs logo is ugly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qui Gon Dave View Post
I consider myself a die hard Habs fan, have a bunch of Habs jerseys, have some Bulldogs jerseys and even a couple of bits of game used/worn equipment from the two. But I'm a hockey fan as well and have a bunch of other teams jerseys and the odd t-shirt as well.

Got jerseys of the Avs (Hejduk), Wild, Oilers (Gretzky), Thrashers (was going to get it Kovalchuk'd, still might), Canada, Finland, bunch of Russian teams and even a Sens jumper with the O logo on it ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrei Kostitsyn View Post
I love the Habs a ridiculous amount, but I own and wear my Ovechkin and Kane jerseys to play hockey all the time. Not a big deal in my opinion.
Audi, maledicte Satanas, adjuratus per nomen aeterni Dei et Salvatoris nostri Filii Dei, *** tua victus invidia, tremens gemensque discede.

Gros Bill is offline   Reply With Quote