Old
11-17-2011, 03:33 PM
Cirris

vCash: 500
Send a message via Yahoo to Cirris
Quote:
Originally Posted by haseoke39 View Post
http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/co...icle636478.ece

"Talk coming from the Sabres' dressing room recently suggested they play harder in front of Enroth, which was troubling. Miller said the other day that his teammates have his back, but it sure looked like the opposite Saturday.

"That said, the Sabres have taken to Enroth since last season. He's an easygoing kid with a friendly personality who doesn't let too much bother him. He's also been a very good player. He wasn't in top form Wednesday, but he also didn't get much support from his teammates. Ruff summoned Drew MacIntyre for mop-up duty without worrying about Enroth's psyche.........

Well ****. I should have have mentioned my thoughts i was having before this article. Cause it will sound like I'm agreeing with that Idiot.

Well, here i go.

I also noticed that while watching the Sabres play this season. They do seem to play better defensively in front of Enroth.

Miller hasn't look good at times this season. But god damn, the team in front of him wasn't doing him any favors with their ****** defensive play either.

I was just chalking it up to the team just mentally being more cautious in front of Enroth, "the backup", and just going full on stupid when Miller was in net, thinking he'd bail their ***** out.

Bucky's article insinuating that it's more premeditated than we first thought seems a bit too far fetched. I doubt it's true. However, if by some chance it is true, this team is in some serious trouble. Especially if you have players sabotaging the organization because of personal vendettas.

Cirris is offline   Reply With Quote