View Single Post
Old
11-18-2011, 12:35 PM
Craig71

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hototogisu View Post
Do you think our management is completely oblivious to the fact that Henry has NHL experience, or what?

Obviously it was taken into consideration, and obviously it was decided it wasn't an important enough factor to give him the call over St-Denis.

When we win a game, somehow nobody has a problem with the St-Denis call-up. Now that we lost a game, it was so clearly the wrong choice and how stupid could we have been for leaving Henry and his wealth of experience in the minors and so on.
The fact that we have gone 7-3-1 after the worst start in 70 years and so many injuries to boot is amazing. The entire Habs lineup looks like a patch work quilt on most nights and still our team and coaching staff have managed to remain competitive and still it is not enough. I was happy with the game last night and with the exception of Coles near miss in the first and the bad break deflection goal off PKs stick and its a win for us. No team in the NHL has had to deal with more injuries than us and I think for once people should realize that our team is doing ok. I dont think we are an elite team by any means, but I am happy with where we are despite all of the other business that the team has gone through. P.S Alex who?

Craig71 is offline   Reply With Quote