Old
11-18-2011, 01:07 PM
FreshPerspective
We don't need one!

vCash: 500
Hard-hitting Rinaldo brings big game to Flyers

Pretty good article on Zac attack

Quote:
Unlike Dan Carcillo, who often took bad penalties for similar actions and earned himself a spot in Laviolettes doghouse, thats not the case with Rinaldo.

I think Zac has played an extremely clean game since hes been here, Laviolette said. The physicality in what he does has been excellent. I like Zac because hes a positive person in the room and out on the ice he brings a lot of positive energy to our group.

Hes played a good game. Hes been more than just be physical and looking for hits. Hes able to contribute solid D-zone play. Hes contributed on offense. Hes made plays.

Hes been a real positive addition for us. If discipline comes into play for selfless actions, they get looked after, but I dont think thats the case here.

But what if the officials keep whistling Rinaldo for clean checks? At this rate, he will finish with 406 penalty minutes this season.

Im not changing, Rinaldo said. If I change, Ive changed for the better. I havent stopped hitting or fighting and Ive put more skill into my game. Ive just been getting better and better.

http://www.csnphilly.com/hockey-phil...394&feedID=704

FreshPerspective is offline   Reply With Quote