View Single Post
Old
11-18-2011, 02:20 PM
Ari91

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by shakes View Post
They seem to like keeping secrets and downplaying injuries and getting pissed at reporters who try and find out. So, yes, I don't believe anything they say.
Is any team obligated to specify what injuries their players are suffering from?
Do the Leafs report every injury (no matter how vague you may consider it)?

The answer to the first question is no. The answer is the second is yes. The organization is not witholding information that they are otherwise obligated to report publicly so no, they aren't keeping secrets and just because their answers don't satify your nosiness doesn't mean they are keeping secrets. And furthermore, you have absolutely no clue as to what kind of information is being relayed by the doctors to the organization so therefore you have absolutely no argument to suggest that they're downplaying anything. Burke and Wilson are not medical professionals so they will rely on what the doctors tell them and in turn, it is expected that whatever information they choose to share, it will be in line with the information given to them by doctors. If Burke and Wilson are tweaking words to give people a false understanding of what the situation is, then at the very least, have some real and sensible proof before wining about it.

You're free to believe or not believe whatever you like, but I just think it's a waste of your time and energy to complain about something that, at best, you're basing on assumptions rather than any facts present. Complain to your heart's content if you wish, but I see little reason on your part to make this an issue and you've provided little reason on your part to justify it.

Ari91 is offline   Reply With Quote