View Single Post
Old
11-18-2011, 02:59 PM
FreshPerspective
We don't need one!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockeypete49 View Post
Sorry Cartsiephan I mean Coutsiephan. You have your opinion which is your right and I have mine. However, childish,dishonest BS? You can mud sling better than that.
I can and I'm sparing you my ire b/c I had considered you a bit more reasonable and not the "idiot" that Jester claims you are....

Nonetheless, doesn't change the fact that I'm neither Cartsiephan/ROTCphan nor a blind hater of Carter and that I'm on record on this board for providing a much more nuanced rationale as to why Carter should have been traded which again was precisely b/c he still had value and we could leverage him for more depth and assets which we needed. Just so happened we picked up a gem that maybe we didn't expect to get initially but hey that's why sometimes you have to make gutsy moves. You can't be neutral on a moving train....

Anyway...punch in a search with the keywords Carter and leverage and you will see quite a few posts where I lay out my rationale. My personal dislike of him for various reasons while real were ancillary to the business reasons. It had more to do with pragmatism.

Last edited by Beef Invictus: 11-18-2011 at 03:08 PM. Reason: Minor cleanup, will explain in PM
FreshPerspective is offline   Reply With Quote