View Single Post
Old
11-18-2011, 07:32 PM
funghoul
retardo montalbon

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyClarkeFan16 View Post
I really question what Laviolette and company are doing with Couturier. We all know that when Laviolette's "boy", Schenn, comes back into the lineup Couturier's ice time is going to get cut even further. Everyone talks about wanting to limit his ice time over the course of the regular season, but with it being so early in the year, now is the time to give Couturier ice time and then when the second half rolls around, roll back a bit on the ice time to avoid hitting the wall. The guy has proven so far he can play in the big league, so why not give him more than just table scraps for ice time? As well, some decent line mates might go a long way as well.
There's just too much depth here. We aint some shafter team like the islanders that has plenty of room for rookies. The fact that he made the Flyers is pretty damn good. I know he was a high pick but still this is the best league in the world. He's only here cause he's so awesome defensively. He's got that crazy long reach to block shooting lanes and he plays smart in all zones. With the depth the flyers have i'd say he's makin good with what their givin him. who even knows if the offense will ever come. nothings garanteed but he's really good so far.