View Single Post
Old
11-18-2011, 07:10 PM
Droc
Classless

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocolateLeclaire View Post
I primarily tune in for Piere in the morning...that's it.

Jerome is embarrassing. He's like that old uncle who thinks he's really funny but his jokes are decades stale.

Versage and "Sho Killer" sounds worse than the college radio show my friends and I hosted on pro wrestling...

The worst is the email segment on TGOR. The number of sad, sad listeners who email EVERY FREAKIN' DAY with their stupid inside jokes and insipid nicknaming of themselves. It makes me want to rip my eardrums out.

Healthy Scratches is the only thing bearable on the network. And the post game show has improved immensely now that Macarthur and Eastwood are gone. On the few chances I've met Macarthur, he comes across as a massive douchenozzle. He is so full of himself. Eastwood is a condescending jerk too.

Media in general in Ottawa could use a massive reset.
I used to enjoy Jeromes stories, but so often, all the guy does is take ridiculous sides just to be the unpopular opposition. He really is the stupidest person on Ottawa radio, although Lowell Greens christian fueled racism is a close second. I ****ing hate Jim. He is 100% stupid and 99% of the time, makes no sense because he doesnt even pay attention to the conversation. Given the chance, Id kill him with a shovel.

TGOR adds nothing, not a single thing. Its sports radio...but from 7am to 8am, your lucky to hear anything about sports and more about the local ottawa sun headlines. If I wanted to hear about the bus drivers, Id listen to 580, 1200 is sports. The dirty dozen is so stupid I have literally tossed a clock radio out my bathroom window.

And that stupid Greco segment. Do they still do that? I ****ing HATED that segment. It was just one long commercial where the other guys sit around and **** on Gerco's **** as he finds thousands of ways to say "healthy diet + exercise = his patented key to success".
That and the stupid running show on the weekends? holy ****! Whats next, the stretching show?

Nothing is worse then the dead air also known as Jim Rome. How the hell does that horrible show get syndicated to our part of the planet?

Talk sports guys, its not hard. Senators, fat cats, college and university teams...heck, even do a show on the 67's.

Im so glad I have SIRIUS(you can too, usually for half of advertised).