View Single Post
Old
11-19-2011, 05:23 PM
PunkinDrublic*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 29dryden29 View Post
Ya cus I have not dealt with the best surgeons around and had 9 knee operations to date I forgot that thanks for reminding me lol. Once a knee has been damaged like his has it is never and will never be the same and can be re injured stepping out of a shower simple as that. Before you start with the your surgeon must have been horrible I will end that discussion and tell you I have had the same surgeon that did Stevie Ys knee and the big Es and Hacketts knee just so you know. I attend the Fowler Kennedy clinic up at UWO for all my work. I don't care who is paying him our management signed him to this stupid deal that is my issue. I mean come on that long off the ice and we give him 5.75 a year for the next 3 seriously I want some of what they are smokin cus it must be damn good. I stand by my assesment that if he was truly wanting to come in and prove himself and we were keen on signing him sign him to a year at the alloted rate I suggested I know it may have been more but a year gives us a decent baseline to see where he is at then re sign him after that to some additional years it isn't rocket science and I am sure if Marky is sincere about being here he would have agreed.

If it was 5.75 OVER three years rather than per season I could see that but not at a per season rate it just seems silly honestly.

LOL @ you calling me a fairweather fan too funny. I have followed the HABS since the 60s so I dare say anything but fairweather or bandwagon fans silly comments when you know nothing about the person you comment on.
I have a pretty good idea.