View Single Post
Old
11-20-2011, 12:32 AM
The Black1963
Grit & Character

vCash: 500
Great MMA fights tonight!!!

Faber vs Bowles was pretty much expected I guess. Although, I thought Bowles might give Faber a better fight but Faber made a relatively easy work of Bowles which was pretty impressive.

Silva vs Le again pretty much as expected. Someone who specializes in karate isn't going to defeat a guy like Silva. Le did hurt Silva a couple of times but in the end, the heavy punches and grappling skills of Silva did Le in.

Henderson vs. Rua was one of the best fights ever! Well, at least according to Joe Rogan it was. I thought it was a great fight but I don't know about one of the best ever. Henderson won the first 3 rounds but pretty much then ran out of gas the last 2 rounds. I think the judges got the decision right with an unanimous 1 pt decision for Henderson. I guess that means Henderson may have a shot at Bones Jones? I love the fact that a 41 yr old Henderson is still kicking ass in the MMA but Jones is going to destroy Henderson. Henderson is just too slow for a guy like Jones.

Best part of the fights are that it's all free on the internet. Why pay for PPV?