View Single Post
Old
11-20-2011, 01:58 AM
KingWantsCup
United we stand

vCash: 50
What is wrong with some of you guys? Dubinsky is our best playoff performer among offensive skaters only behind Richards! He's in a rut, he'll get out of it. Dubi is not elite, that's why he's streaky, but when he's on he's one of the best all around players in the game. He forechecks, plays great defense, and puts points up whether it's though assists or goals. He's a must have for this team.

Anisimov however I will not make the same argument for. I like him, but he's really nothing we can't live without. For the money Anisimov makes it's very fair value. He's had some sick flashes of brilliance (boston goal, pitt goal) but those flashes are very very rare. He's a primarily defensive forward and we have a lot of those. I have nothing against AA, but if he has to go for us to improve our team I wouldn't hesitate. I feel if we don't make a big move this year we'll look back at 11'-12' years from now and think about what could have been when Gaborik and Richards are shells of their former selves.

KingWantsCup is offline   Reply With Quote