View Single Post
Old
11-21-2011, 01:53 AM
Mr. Hab

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Tricolore View Post
Roy wasn't booed out of town. An idiot general manager and a bad coach made Roy demand a trade.
I stand (sit) corrected, but...he was booed (and not just once). I've never booed Price and never came close to booing Roy. If you forced me to boo some players and GMs and coaches it would have been Theodore, Ribeiro and Houle/Tremblay. For the record...I've never booed a Hab player or coach at the Forum or Bell Centre. And many will say that Roy wasn't forced out of town but he definitely hated Tremblay (I agreed with Roy back then and still do). It was a huge contrast for Roy...going from well-liked/well-respected coach Jacques Demers ('93 Cup) to a hard-headed/hot-head clown called Tremblay.
No Tremblay as coach = maybe another Cup between '95 and 2001 for our Habs...maybe (since Roy would probably have stayed).
Coach Tremblay = no Cup for sure for our Habs.

Houle and Tremblay...I hope that it never gets worse than that (what a *bad word* joke that was). The day those two clowns were hired I was sick to my stomach (couldn't believe those two were gonna be in charge of our Habs).

I'd take 2 Gaineys, Gauthiers, coach Martins OVER one more Houle/Tremblay era (era? more like a very long nightmare filled with lots of pain and vomit). I'm still happy (to this day) that the Houle/Tremblay nightmare is over.
I'm a fan of Gainey, Gauthier (Eller+ Schultz for Halak!) and I'm ok/good with coach Martin (love him compared to ex-coach Tremblay).

----------------------------- ----------------------------

Back to injury talk!:
Campoli...skated alone Nov.8 and no news ever since? (curious). Can't wait to see Campoli - Gorges.

Last edited by Mr. Hab: 11-21-2011 at 02:02 AM.