View Single Post
Old
11-21-2011, 05:10 AM
Mr. Hab

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyFischer View Post
And then the Bruins GM calling it a "strong hockey play".. lol.
Strong play my *dirty word*.

For example...let's say our Jarred Tinordi (in the future) led and then shoved Tyler Seguin into a stanchion/turnbuckle almost killing or paralyzing Seguin for life...I really doubt our GM would say it was a ''strong hockey play''.

Revenge...that's what it was and it went unpunished.
I want to forget about it 'cause it just makes me angry.

I guess everyone can learn a lesson here...give a shove to Chara (sleeping giant became a violent giant seeking violent revenge) and he will remember it and try to kill you (now or later on) and the league will ignore the entire event and ignore what it obviously was...revenge (not sure I believe in karma after Chara won a Cup...Thomas deserved it but not Chara;Lucic;the dman who gave the finger ; Horton,etc).

Ok, I better stop 'cause right now I'm so happy that Pacioretty is doing well and is super healthy. We should all be ecstatic that we have a healthy and productive Pacioretty (17pts in 20games , you know his agent is salivating for more $$$$).

Go Pacioretty Go!! (keep it up! and also keep keeping your head up)

p.s.: Pacioretty is a scoring winger with size and some punch...and/or power forward (or not) I like what I see from Pacioretty especially that he's healthy and playing well and being more careful out there (since there are so many headhunters). He great for any line...the 1st, the 2nd, and even the 3rd (ex: Pacioretty-Eller-Desharnais or Moen).

Last edited by Mr. Hab: 11-21-2011 at 05:25 AM.
Mr. Hab is offline   Reply With Quote