View Single Post
Old
11-21-2011, 07:49 AM
Mr. Hab

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnapVirus View Post
Mr. Hab are you needing money?
Are you a loan shark?! (what are your interest rates?!).
To answer your question...I don't need money but thanks for asking (so kind of you!).

Hamrlik as a Hab was making $5,5mil/year for 5 seasons, no? I'm sure you didn't hear me complain once even though many of us .Hab fans agreed that was a bit too much $$ but he was UFA at the time and that's the price sometimes (overpay), and/but...he was a minute cruncher for us and was not injury prone. He helped us a lot, imo. Would have taken him for another year (not two though, but maybe I'd take two knowing that Markov is damaged goods).

Any Hab dman or forward making lots of $$$ and being injured for 3 seasons would piss me off...it's normal since it is affecting our Habs. ss he has already helped us to win a Cup one of the MVPs and has just run into lots of bad luck but
Gomez would have more pts with a Markov, our PP would be better, Gorges and Subban would be getting more rest and have less pressure (so less prone to injuries),etc,etc...

Last edited by Mr. Hab: 11-21-2011 at 08:23 AM. Reason: I wrote an accidental xenophobic sentence quoting Markov's accent so I removed it