View Single Post
Old
11-21-2011, 10:36 AM
The Kingslayer

vCash: 291
Quote:
Originally Posted by cgf View Post
Not really. EJ was fantastic last year and the writer implies that he was bad. Then the writer implies that Varlamov has already proven that he won't be a long term starter. Add in that the author completely ignores the trades last year that avs did very well on Bournival-O'Byrne, Hannan-Flash, and this becomes a very biased article clearly trying to support the notion that Sherman's trades haven't been ideal.
EJ was decent when we got him I wouldnt say he was fantastic though. Bournival hasnt played a game in MTL yet but ROB is still a retard and plays like hes 5'7. Hannan and flash trade is a wash for me since neither guy is playing for the team that traded for them. Krieger writing off Varly this early is stupid I agree. Varly is 23 years old and needs proper guidance and ahem a goalie coach. His confidence has been shattered. Look at his body language in the Boston game compared to the Dallas game. Its like he summoned the spirit of Peter Budaj and Phillipe Sauve in that Dallas game.