View Single Post
Old
11-21-2011, 12:31 PM
GreatGonzo
Registered Derp

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiss The Ring View Post
Barch easily won that fight when he switched to lefts and dropped Clowe to the ice.
Obviously you were watching a different fight. Clowe landed more punches, but Barch finished stronger. Dropped? He lost his balance..I guess you didn't see him get right back up ready to fight again..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sony Eriksson View Post
Your username makes you impervious to rational thinking. Clowe lost that fight without a doubt! I just can't believe he lost to Barch...
Oh please, the fact that Barch is being said to have "dropped" Clowe and win that fight by a huge majority is ridiculous. I watched that fight, and it was close, very close. Clowe and Barch did not get hurt. Clowe landed more punches while Barch finished with a few himself while Clowe lost his balance. It was not "easily Barch" just like it isn't "easy Clowe", but i would give Clowe the edge because he connected with more and had more control.

btw, this was like a minute left in the game where Barch picked a fight with Clowe, who obviously is tired, where as Barch had 5 minutes of ice time that whole game.

GreatGonzo is offline   Reply With Quote