View Single Post
Old
11-21-2011, 11:52 AM
utmfisher19

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to utmfisher19 Send a message via MSN to utmfisher19 Send a message via Yahoo to utmfisher19
Quote:
Originally Posted by glenngineer View Post
Remember, he took a shot shortly before Prospal scores the second goal. He was a bit dazed from it. Might want to cut a guy some slack after being slightly injured on the play. Just saying.
agreed. I actually blame Pekka more than I blame Klein. Everyone knew Klein was laboring on the play and since Klein struggled to get over, Pekka should have squared up on Prospal instead of playing half facing Prospal and half facing the back-door guy (that Klein had covered due to his injury).

I don't get the hate on Klein at all. He is very good at stopping the cycling down low. He has to cover his d-partner and all his turnovers (yes, I'm talking about you Cube) and isn't a great puck-mover himself. I think we need a good puck-mover on a line with Klein so that Klein can work on shutting down cycles and they move the puck out. Whether that be Josi or Blum. Cube, to me, has been the biggest disappointment this year at the blueline. He is struggling to stop cycles, is having trouble clearing the puck, and hasn't been throwing his body around like he did pre-injury last year.

To me, Klein is one of THE BEST skaters in the NHL. His strength, balance, and speed on his skates are topps. I just wish his hands and passing would follow suit.

utmfisher19 is offline   Reply With Quote