View Single Post
Old
10-31-2003, 10:53 PM
sparkle twin
I luv u summertime

vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to sparkle twin Send a message via AIM to sparkle twin
So did anyone else notice the single column, that was maybe a half page long, about the game in Friday's paper? If you turn the page too quick, you miss it. Barely a photo, just one inside and it was of Upshall missing a puck. It didn't even mention that Murray got his 200th career point, or that Orzsagh was playing in his 200th career game. It barely mentioned the 210 penalty minutes or anything about those fights. Meanwhile we have to have a full diagram on who sits where in the ****ing Titans locker room. That story could have waited a day or 2 to put some nice pictures of the Preds on the cover and had a bigger article. Hell, on the front page of the Tennessean it had at the top about the Titans, and you have to look all the way at the bottom for Predator news. If Detroit had won that game, I guarantee it would have been top headline news.

People say they won't come until the Preds win or whatever, well how the hell are they supposed to know that they even played, let alone won, when high school volleyball gets more coverage than the damn Predators?

Am I just a little bit upset? ****ing rights!