View Single Post
11-21-2011, 10:06 PM
vCash: 500
Cowboys Stadium and AA Center Questions

Coming to Dallas this week, two questions:

1) Cowboy Stadium - I am renting a car but want to drink at the game and leave the car at the hotel. How much do you think it would cost to cab it in from downtown Dallas? Any other public transportation options? All I can see online is a shuttle from Fort Worth bus terminal but getting there might pose its own problems, or a shuttle from Humperdinks but it looks like it has to be from their Arlington location which again poses its own problems and makes a cab seem the best option.

2) AA Center - I am going to see the Leafs visit the Stars the next night. I got seats about 15 rows behind the Leafs bench. On TV i notice lots of empty seats there and it seems like people move up to the front seats in the 2nd and 3rd periods, is this case? Does the security give you a hard time if you do that? It looks like everything in the lower bowl costs the same except for the first row, so i wouldnt think they'd give you a hassle if you move up, it actually makes the arena look full on TV if we move up!

Thanks. I hope you can help.

BillyD is offline   Reply With Quote