Thread: Switzerland: National team discussion
View Single Post
Old
11-22-2011, 04:24 AM
jonas2244

vCash: 500
Looks like we'll may have Hiller, Sbisa, Streit and Niederreiter at WC 2012.

And still we have 3 Swiss forwards leading the scoring list in the NLA (Brunner with 31 points in 23 games, Bykov 28/24 and Sprunger 27/25).
Very impressive also the numbers of Simon Moser who already has more points than last year in the regular season. I also noticed Kevin Romy who hast 0.73 points/game, which is much better than he ever was. I always liked his talent as a defensive center, if he's able to get points also he could be a lock for the national team.

And a quick look on the Defence, Eric Blum already with 15 points (last year he had 20). Blindenbacher is not back at the level he had in his last season with the ZSC (0.72 p/g, now 0.48 p/g).
But it's quite interesting that most of our Top-End Defensive talent plays elsewhere (NA or Sweden) while our Top Attackers (beside Niederreiter/Bärtschi) still play in Switzerland. I hope that they'll change that.

If you watch at very young players (under 20) who scored we have Vermin and Bertschy topping the list (13p/21 g and 8p/12 g), then Walser and Simion with 5 points each (Walser already has 4 goals). And we have only 2 defenders who played most of the games for their teams (Samuel Guerra/Davos and Christian Martin/Kloten). Second round draft Hofmann scored his first goal this weekend, I hope he can step up now.

jonas2244 is offline   Reply With Quote