View Single Post
Old
11-22-2011, 11:02 AM
Drake744
Resident Jones Homer

vCash: 325
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyin318 View Post
I couldn't help but compare it to Atlanta. Made me realize even more how much the owners and management flushed hockey in Atlanta down the toilet. We could have had that, but the management wasn't smart enough or didn't care enough to make Hockey Fever grow like it has in Nashville. "That's all I got to say about that"

I'm a Preds fan now
I've been to games in five buildings: Nashville, St. Louis, Florida, Anaheim, LA.

Nashville blows them all away. I realize they aren't cities way up north but whatever. In their defense, St. Louis was never in the game against us so that didn't help. I saw a lot of games in Florida and their crowds aren't always as bad as people might think....at least against an intriguing opponent...., Anaheim is really boring. I went to Game 2 in the Nashville/Anaheim series last year and it was "loud" but only because it was a playoff game, and it still wasn't even all that loud anyway. Their regular season games I've been to are weak. LA is pretty decent and can get lively. Nashville is the best though and I'm proud to hear any compliments we get about the fans and atmosphere. I think a lot of people are starting to realize Nashville's legitimacy as, if not a hockey town, an exciting place to watch a game or 30.

Last edited by Drake744: 11-22-2011 at 11:08 AM.
Drake744 is offline   Reply With Quote