View Single Post
Old
11-22-2011, 01:53 PM
FreshPerspective
We don't need one!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrinkFightFlyers View Post
I think that is part of the problem with the OP's argument. 3/4 defenseman are not going to win the Norris trophy. That is why they are 3/4 defenseman. On this team we have Pronger and Timonen hands down 1/2. Then you have Coburn, Carle, and Mez who could easily be slotted in at 3/4. Look at other team's 3/4 pairing and tell me if you'd rather have them.
Again what part of my argument do you not understand about using the both of them as leverage this offseason for eventual replacements to Pronger and Timonen? Seriously....what was your SAT score on the english portion of the exam..actually what was it in math as well considering the issue of their salaries for the production they provide?

Anyway..I'm willing to see if Mesz puts it together. Carle I doubt will be more than what he is. However, if both continue to play mediocre then Holmgren needs to consider moving both if he wants to reload the D. If Richards and Carter can be traded I don't see how Carle and Mesz are immune to the same kind of logic of reconstituting the team..at least the defense corps.

FreshPerspective is offline   Reply With Quote