View Single Post
Old
11-22-2011, 05:23 PM
Lucius

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernHab View Post
You need to find stats on how many times the Habs failed to keep the puck in the zone because they had Plekanec on the point. (Dont get me wrong, I am one of Pleks biggest fans.......I just think that he should not be put in a position that is limiting his point production on the PP).

Add up shorthanded goals that we allowed when Subban was sitting. Find stats on passes that were not tape to tape from the points when Subban was on the bench.

And finally, see if you can find some stats on creativity from the points without Subban. Cause our PP is stale and predictable and easily stopped.

Carry on with your Martin support of putting players in positions that do not maximize their ability and talent.
OK, so your solution to the bad PP is to drop the top two players in scoring on the PP off the first unit (or in the case of Plekanec, I assume move him to forward) and replace them with who?

Your PP would be what? Plekanec/Cammy/Gionta with Subban/Gorges on D?

Give me a plausible configuration that includes a left handed shot on the point that is better than what the team has been doing.

Lucius is offline   Reply With Quote