View Single Post
Old
11-22-2011, 06:39 PM
29dryden29

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prairie Habs View Post
That's impossible. Wiz can't be playing because he has had multiple knee injuries and is therefore unable to play forever. Am I doing it right?

Also I'm not sure -9 in 12 games is what we should be looking to spend 5+ mil on.
Look at the Jackets as a whole that team is a collective minus Nash is a minus 12 so would you say no thanks to him in our lineup?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLONG7 View Post
1 yr deal at 1 to 1.5M... I am not sure what to say...

Both you and Mr Hab make some good points regarding Markov, and the organization and the way things have unfolded, but then comments like that, and you lose your credibility...

Let's hope Markov gets back, stays healthy, so we can argue about JM's coaching decisions...
That would have been my ask of the organization to offer I am sure closer to 2 to 2.5 would have been more realistic that was a wish the number I threw out there. I just think a short 1 year deal at a reasonable rate and if Markov was serious about wanting to be here he would accept and say I will show you then you can show me the money.

LOL Don't get me started on JM ugh I hate that his system stiffles our guys that have any semblence of creativity and can wheel. His coaching makes me cringe.

Last edited by 29dryden29: 11-22-2011 at 06:45 PM.