View Single Post
Old
11-01-2003, 07:02 AM
DW

vCash: 500
Seems the move was to put Zholtok on IR.

Roche has played better of late, no question. He's definitely a better player then Henry. Brown was captain last month but he didn't dress for the last two games of his captaincy month. Not a real glowing endorsement even if JL wanted to look at Henry. He was playing less and less before that.

The next question will be who will be the two guys that are gone when Burns and Zholtok come off IR? It would likely be both forward positions IMO. The Wild like to carry 8 d-men, and have since the beginning.

I was going to post lines but how the heck can you when you know each game will be made up of different line-ups. I wonder if I should try though.

Pascal-Walz-Gaborik
PMB-Zholtok-Burns
Brandner-Chouinard-Daigle
Brunette-Dowd-Park

That's the way I see it when the team is healthy anyways. Just from reading all the articles on how much JL loves Burns, I just think he gets to play more of a role on this team. Both Laaksonen and Darby have injected some life into there games this year. I think they also see the writing on the wall(z) :moon:

That leaves Darby, Johnson, and Antii. However I believe two of them will be gone before the ens of the season. I would love for that to be Johnson, but it won't be him. Darby for sure, and Antii or Park being the other.