GDT - Nov. 22nd: Ottawa at Carolina
View Single Post
11-22-2005, 01:49 PM
Join Date: Mar 2004
Originally Posted by
I think I said that before the last loss to Carolina.
I'm going to make no new predictions, because they're all basically the same:
1. Ottawa is going to take Carolina more seriously (this time
2. Ottawa is going to get more bodies in front of the net (this time
3. Ottawa is going to do better with the man advantage (this time
Naturally, I would be equally unsurprised if none of these things came through. Maybe they just have our number
IMO, you nailed the Sens' keys to victory...
1. Play 60 minutes of tough hard hockey. Sens are almost impossible to stop if they play hard from start to finish
2. Go to the net and get in Gerber's way. Come playoff time, its all about hot goaltending so start dealing with it now
3. PP - bury chances when you get them. Keep it simple, get pucks on the net and let Heatley, Neil, Fish,etc bang them in...
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by chara