View Single Post
Old
11-22-2011, 08:12 PM
SouthernHab
Not a Fanboy

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bud2790 View Post
Why is it, that everytime someone disagrees with you or vice versa, they are automatically Martin fanboys, Martin supporters?

Hi Bud.

The man was expressing support for Martin's idiotic and never-ending experiment of Plekanec on the point.

Its not working. Yet he thinks that its a good idea and in agreement with Martin.

I did not call him a fanboy. You did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucius View Post
OK, so your solution to the bad PP is to drop the top two players in scoring on the PP off the first unit (or in the case of Plekanec, I assume move him to forward) and replace them with who?

Your PP would be what? Plekanec/Cammy/Gionta with Subban/Gorges on D?

Give me a plausible configuration that includes a left handed shot on the point that is better than what the team has been doing.

Emelin instead of Pleks. Emelin is a left hand shot. Hell, St-Denis is a left hand shot.

Both have been playing defense their entire professional career and would be better at the point than Plekanec. St-Denis had 23 points last year for Hamilton. Emelin had 27 points. I think they both know a little bit about playing the point on a PP.

And you are right, Plekanec would go back to where he should have been all along........playing forward.

Last edited by SouthernHab: 11-22-2011 at 08:21 PM.
SouthernHab is offline   Reply With Quote