View Single Post
Old
11-23-2011, 08:39 AM
Gardner McKay
#4parsley

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewbackatu View Post
Do you think for a second that I give a **** if you think I'm not a Rangers fan? Just because I'm not blinded by loyality to the team and organization the way a lot of the fans who post on this forum are doesn't mean that I don't support them unconditionally. I merely stated a fact due to a quirk in the schedule, we haven't played any of the upper echelon teams in the east as of yet and so I'll reserve my judgement of the team's success until we play and have success against the teams that I mentioned in my post. As far as Marc Staal is concerned, I've said it hundreds of times on these boards that he is a very good defensive defenseman but he is NOT a #1 d-man in any way. He would be on the 2nd pairing on half the teams in the league.
In order to support a team unconditionally you actually have to support them to begin with and that was all I was saying. Not to mention every single post reeks of arrogance which makes it hard to engage in a conversation which is one of the main reasons why we all come here.

As far as Staal is concerned you make vague posts with tons of opinion and have no facts to back them up, see the ending of the Staal thread.

Gardner McKay is offline   Reply With Quote