View Single Post
Old
11-24-2011, 01:47 AM
Blitz
EI-KILL 4 McEICHEL

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by omglolnub View Post
Sabres have done the shift-a-winger-to-center experiment. No need to do it again. Getzlaf is the Center. Come on now. Also way too much given up.
I never said anything about Ryan playing centre - IMO he is not a centre AT ALL! I said he was a star... and could be an offensive juggernaut (he had 70+ pts. last year, 64 before that) - never once did the word "centre" come up.

Depth chart with Ryan:

Vanek-Roy-Pominville
Ryan-Adam-Boyes
Leino-Hecht-Tropp
Gerbe-Gaustad-Kaleta
X. McCormick, Ellis

Myers-Regehr
Ehrhoff-Lydman
Sekera-Weber
X. Grags

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myllz View Post
Your license to post trade proposals has officially been revoked.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZZamboni View Post
The first thing that came to mind reading that proposal was OMG that is just whacked
Are you criticizing the value? I have talked to the duckies folks & Believe me, Anaheim would be looking for at least this to move Ryan, or Getzlaf - And it would still be worth it for Buffalo - Stafford(52 pts. last year) is a good player but streaky, Ennis (49 pts least year) is a good player, but undersized & unproven - Bobby Ryan (70+ pts. last year) is a star player playing on a team that really has no incentive to trade him for anything less than overpayment.

Anyone who thinks we are going to get a top-liner (centre or otherwise) without dismantling our top-6 is dreaming... any deal for a legit star is gonna cost us Ennis, Stafford, Roy. Pommer or a combination of more than one of those guys+ . The only value this team's roster has currently is in our top-6 forwards, top-4 d-men (2 of which have a NTC) & both goalies.

Go (re)voke yourselves.

Blitz is offline   Reply With Quote