View Single Post
Old
11-24-2011, 09:06 AM
FreshPerspective
Ed finally concedes!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryker View Post
I did not see the game, and don't blame Bryzgalov for any of the goals tonight, but what I've noticed is that he lacks urgency. He never seems to really go out of his way to make a save, and once he sees that there's a 99% chance he won't make it, he doesn't even try. Again, I only saw the highlights, so maybe I'm wrong, but I was wondering what everyone else's thoughts on this are. I still think we need to give him time before making any definitive judgements, but I think this is one of the things he does need to improve on.
He def could be blamed on the third goal and Lavi said as much. Moreover his Leightonesque save percentage is insulting right now and the fact that Mike Smith is showing him up in Phoenix adds to the insult.

Obviously, he is playing avg to below avg thus far. He hasn't really stolen many games if any. He needs to be way better and yes he gets lazy and doesn't bear down on second and third chances. He is def too talented to play mediocre like he has. It just seems mental. Anyway, I suppose he has 8 more years to prove himself....