View Single Post
Old
11-24-2011, 05:27 PM
Shutdown

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmac1160 View Post
Learning curves?..Guy the kid has done NOTHING his entire career. Sure he has skill and hands but he obviously has no idea how to translate those skills in a game. 3 yrs now with terrible seasons including this one. Theres a reason why he was on the 4th line. Did you see the shape he was in for training camp?..he had a Barney Gumble gut. Yes I would have cut Turtleneck too yeah ...He showed effort and drive to make the team. You guys put Avtsin on some pedestal like he's some gods gift to the habs when he has shown nothing but failure so far and nothing but not effort.

I am very chilled actually I think you should chill out and stop putting words in my mouth.
So you have no clue what you're talking about. Emelin was the one with the "gut". You're hating for the sake of hating.

Two years ago he did not have a terrible season as a 18 year old rookie in the KHL and was doing very well before a major wrist injury. Last year he did not have a terrible season as one of the youngest players in the AHL. Just stop.

Shutdown is offline   Reply With Quote