View Single Post
Old
11-24-2011, 05:55 PM
Jmac1160*
Gomez-"Sorry Coach"

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by neofury View Post
Are you the same kid who said AK had a beer gut and then when they showed him without a shirt on he was one of the most built players on the team??? That you? Cause people keep saying that about players and while Emelin did have a baby pot none of the other players have been out of shape.

Also to the people who continually rag on Markov. He's been injured. People need to stop blaming him for being injured. The guy is a professional athlete at the highest level of the game, who loves this city wants to retire here and became a Canadian citizen. He's also built like a tank. When they showed him earlier in the year he was ripped out of his mind. Clearly during his injury he's dedicated most of his life to training. Maybe his marriage didn't work out as a result? The guy is a damn tank. People need to at least give the guy a chance to play. If he gets one season out of three healthy we could be hoisting a cup. It's worth the risk. If he goes long term IR we trade a 2nd for a D like Wiz.

100% agree with the bolded paragraph.

And no I never said AK was fat but for at least the 3rd time I admit I was wrong and that it was emelin not Avtsin

Jmac1160* is offline   Reply With Quote