View Single Post
Old
11-25-2011, 01:46 PM
aragorn
YES WE CAN

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BWP View Post
hopefully michalek is still good to go, but even if he's not, what you have there is a pretty good starting point to a quality team and that's not including any other draft picks between now and then.

if not hoffman, then prince could probably step into that spot. silfverberg would have to do some more scoring in that case though. petersson looked pretty good with zibanejad in preseason. i wonder how a silfverberg-zibanejad-petersson line would do? pageau could steal a spot. i could see one of pageau, prince, or hoffman working there.

my fantasy/dream lines are close to what you have there. there just isn't any room if 3/4 of the prospects work out like we hope.

on d there's also blood who's looking pretty good.

at some point another top center is going to be needed once spezza is gone. cause without him there, it's not looking half as good.
Which is why Murray is pursuing Turris, my guess is that he still has the potential to be a #1 centre.
Ottawa will still have another two or three drafts of players to choose from plus who they might sign who are not signed (NCAA) & then there is always the possibility of trades or deadline pickups. Lots of possibilities to add to the prospect list. I'm not so sure that Petersson or Pageau ever make it to the NHL, size may prevent it.

aragorn is offline   Reply With Quote