View Single Post
Old
11-25-2011, 03:00 PM
mattman16

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by cishockeyfan View Post
Just a Note you do realize Cam Fergus still plays for St Mary's right? College Hockey is constantly a revolving door and thats the name of the game, replace players with Quality Recruits. I have to say in the first bit of the season I thought St Mary's was looking really bad, but theyve got better with each game and are playing well, but would you expect anything different with a Trevor Steinburgh Coached team? They had some solid new recruits who needed some time to gel, and they are now. the biggest Difference with SMU is Hotham, McDonald the Other Hotham at one time, Rancourt and Cody Thorton had the best Power Play Ive ever seen in the CIS, that was their bread and butter, but theyre finding other ways to win now. Cam Fergus is the only one remaining that used to get first line Power Play Time, and i think hes been playing a little hurt the past year and a half, back problems or something
Oh thanks i never realized Fergus was back.It must have been recent because i was at the game about 2 weeks ago and he wasnt back yet.Im pretty sure hes listed in the program as a graduate and hes not listed anywhere as on the roster but my buddy says he played against DAL.Good to have him back.And just to clear it up i have no doubt SMU will be a playoff team

mattman16 is offline   Reply With Quote