Thread: Primeau?
View Single Post
Old
11-24-2005, 04:40 PM
tytech

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by easton122
9 minutes a game? Try 16 minutes a game. The only reason Richards is averaging more TOI a game is because Primeau is injured. Primeau is arguably the 5th most important player on this team. He is better defensively than Handzus (only a little though) but he is much faster. The real reason why we should have Primeau is because it allows Handzus and Richards to be focused more on offense. Don't kid yourself about Richards either. He may have a great future ahead of him but he won't be the same type of shutdown center as Primeau. Primeau is about 6 inches taller and however much more he weighs. Richards can hit good but Primeau hits like a tank. He controls games with his physical play and can motivate the team almost as well as any other captain in the league.

whoa whoa whoa, this is my fith post about the same issue. You read one and are clearly missing my main point. I like the guy I just hope he stays sidelined until the near conclusion of the year. He can come back rested and have a huge playoffs. We can do without his 7 goals during the regular season (2004), especially if he comes in and scores 9 in 18 playoff games like 2004 when he was rested.