Old
11-27-2011, 01:35 AM
wolfgaze
Interesting Cat

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyrfan1026 View Post
1. John Tortorella:
Great game for Torts. When team plays like ****, we are very quick to point the finger at the Coach, naturally. I'll point out that this game had his name written all over that, stellar defensive play, refusing to be out intimidated, playing as a unit of ONE. Well done, JT.
2: Johnny Malkin: Not sure if its shiny new toy syndrome, but I love what he brings to the team, on both sides of the puck. If he can keep this up, he'll be a solid bottom sixer who can adequately fit into his role.
3: The Captain: He has these kind of games where he is just EVERYWHERE on the ice. I was at the game and his effort and IQ was just truly remarkable. That screen on the PP goal was pure brilliance. Him and Brad are playing excellent hockey right now!

-Pruster deserves some serious love as well, but we kind of just take him for granted at this point.
-McD made some superb defensive plays today, so quick to react on the poke-check. Keep it up kid.
-Del Zotto is continuing to excel in terms of figuring out defensive positioning. The idea of him getting top 4 minutes would have made us all vomit in the summer, but he's found his niche.
He also had this to say about Hagelin and Mitchell:

Quote:
“You always get that juice when you come,” Tortorella said.
http://blogs.northjersey.com/blogs/r...usts_big_pair/

Poor choice of words Torts!

wolfgaze is offline   Reply With Quote