View Single Post
Old
11-25-2005, 11:59 AM
Reaper45

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Reaper45
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomorekids
Some of you need to look up the definition of "trolling." Saying something you disagree with isn't "trolling," regardless of whether it's on your board or not. The ironic thing is that some of you that accused both me and some of the other Preds posters of "trolling" in the thread certainly did far worse in the thread on the Nashville board. I was taking part in thread discussion...civilly...until the "OMG WHAT A DIVE LOL" talk started, and i, within reason, disagreed. Maybe not politely, but within the rules.

What people forget is that moderators aren't supposed or required to be unbiased or impartial. They have opinions, and they're above all, hockey fans like you. Saying things you disagree with or stating opinions about Avery, Hordichuk...whomever...isn't considered "trolling."

If you'll notice, when I saw that it was just making people angrier than they already were, I simply stopped posting, though I would have loved to have responded to being called an "inbred hick."

Just to clear the air.
I agree, it's one thing to say, hey, he dove, or stupid play, stuff like that, but 9 times out of 10, it's Avery is scum let him rot in hell.