View Single Post
Old
11-27-2011, 10:52 AM
MainDotC
Depth Defenceman

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to MainDotC Send a message via Yahoo to MainDotC Send a message via Skype™ to MainDotC
I finally watched this. A few things...I'm not particularly pleased with the way he signed the kid's hockey stick. I think it would have been a little more appropriate to get out of the car and perhaps shake the kids hand and ask him a few questions. The way he signed that hockey stick is kind of like someone sitting down when shaking hands...it's just not proper. There could be any number of factors such as maybe it was a busy street, maybe he already signed 500 other sticks and was looking to get home, or perhaps he has little confidence in himself that he doesn't want to act like more than he projects himself to be.

He also made a point about getting to sleep after hockey games. I've always wondered this myself because it would seem to me that not only do they play till late at night but then they usually follow it up with a dinner. Figure in that with getting home and unwinding and that probably puts you to bed at 2 - 3 am. If that's the case, do hockey players typically waked up at noon so they've had ample sleep?

MainDotC is online now   Reply With Quote