Old
11-27-2011, 10:09 AM
Habaneros
Habs Cup champs 2010

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carey Price View Post
Panic much?

Why would we get zip? Habs really like him and he loves playing in Montreal. He'll be signed to a 3-5 year extension in the 3 mil/year range.

Mike Komisarek

“(Higgins and I) love where we’re at. We love the city and the fans,” he said. “It’s a great place to play hockey. Some guys can’t handle it with the media and people being on top of you. But really, there’s no better place to play. It’s where we started our careers and where we want to be.
http://www.hockeyinsideout.com/news/...eman-komisarek
--------------------------------------

Sheldon Souray

'We have lots of time. There's three months before anything has to be done. Montreal has been really good and I hope our relationship continues. I love Montreal. It's a challenge, but I enjoy playing here. But it's a business and we'll see what happens.''

--------------------------------------

Wisniewski

said his wife, Nicole, always said she would like to live in Vancouver or Montreal.

"She had never been here before, but she spent some time studying in Europe," Wisniewski said. "And when I was in Anaheim, Saku Koivu was always talking about what a great city this was and how much he enjoyed playing here."

Wisniewski would like to make his stay in Montreal a long one. He's eligible to become an unrestricted free agent at the end of the season, but with only three defencemen signed for next season he's hoping there will be room for him.

-------------------------

Hamrlik has made it known that he’s looking to retire in Montreal

-------------------------

Kovalev

"I've said it many times: I'd love to be here," Kovalev said of a possible return to Montreal. "I love everything about this team and still believe it's moving in the right direction. But it's not up to me what happens."

---------------------------
Bergeron

Personally, I had the best year of my career this year and I really hope I can stay in Montreal. This city really is all about hockey.”

----------------

Josh Gorges

This is where I want to be,” emphasized Gorges, who has one more year left on his current contract. “This is where I want to play and this is where I want to win.”

http://canadiens.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=530966

Last edited by Habaneros: 11-27-2011 at 10:19 AM.